- Provides better tasting water for a more consistent product by reducing chlorine taste and odour (excludes CFS8110, CFS8110-S, SWC900 and SWC1350)
- Improves water clarity by reducing sediment for a variety of commercial applications (excludes CFS8000-S, SWC900, SWC900-C, SWC1350 and SWC1350-C)
- Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) encapsulated cartridge design allows for fast and easy cartridge change-outs with a 1/4 turn
- Polyphosphates reduce scale build-up and equipment down time, models CFS8110-S, CFS8112-S, CFS8812X-S, CFS8720-S, CFS517, CFS8000-S, CFS8112EL-S, CFS8112ELX-S and CFS8720EL-S
- Ion exchange resin reduces hardness without the need for a drain, electrical connection or salt regeneration, models SWC900, SWC900-C, SWC1350 and SWC1350-C
3M™ Replacement Filter Cartridges 8000 Series combines the benefits of filtered water with a design that makes filter replacement quick, clean and easy. Our Sanitary Quick Change (SQC) design allows the operator to never have to touch the media, replacing the entire cartridge with a simple turn. No tools or activation are required.
Make filter change-outs quick and easy with 3M™ Replacement Filter Cartridges 8000. Our replacement cartridges are available for a range of commercial foodservice applications. They’re ideal for water filtration for hot coffee and tea, cold beverages and ice machines, and are fully compatible with existing IceAssure™, CFS6000 and CFS7000 Series systems. Unlike standard drop-in style filtration cartridges, 8000 series cartridges are manufactured using our Sanitary Quick Change, or SQC, design. The filter media is completely encapsulated within the cartridge – the operator never touches either the old or the new replacement filter media, greatly reducing the possibility of contamination. The cartridge installs quickly with as little as a quarter turn, so there is no need for tools. Foodservice establishment operators can easily change the replacement cartridges themselves, so they can concentrate on other responsibilities – saving them the expense of contacting a service provider. Filters do not require activation and installers do not need to open the filter housing, eliminating the possibility of contamination. 8000 Series Best Features NSF Certified Cartridges* FDA CFR-21 Compliant Material** Filter cartridges are o-ring seal type Cartridges are sanitary in design, requiring no contact with the filter media during cartridge change-out. *3M™ Water Filtration Products replacement cartridge models CFS8112, CFS8112-S, CFS8112EL, CFS8112EL-S, CFS8812X, CFS8812X-S, CFS8812ELX, CFS8812ELX-S, CFS8720, CFS8720-S, CFS517, CFS517LS and CFS8112EL-CL are NSF certified. Visit www.nsf.org for specific claims associated with each product. **Surfaces that are in contact with water are FDA CFR-21 Compliant. About Carbon Filtration Media for 8000 Series cartridges include granular activated carbon (GAC) and graded porosity carbon. One of the most powerful absorbents available, carbon is highly effective due to the vast surface area contained within a small footprint.